Sunday, May 23, 2010

On Tumblr





Tumblr, the micro-blogging Web site, is my new favorite online feature. Tumblr is the "easiest way to share yourself" and essentially, a combination between Twitter, Facebook and Blogger--my most frequently visited sites.

I just recently started "tumbling" and it seems as if I can't stop.
So why is Tumblr so great?

1)Uploading content is as simple as 1-2-3.

2)Tumblr allows users to "re-blog" content (similar to a "re-tweet".)

3) You can directly link your Tumblr to your Twitter to let friends know when you've updated your page.

4) You can also reblog Tweets as conversations.

5) Friends can "like" your content.

6) You can customize your theme.

7) Good, clean, minimalist design is Tumblr's mantra!

If you've never "tumbled" you can check out my Tumblr here and get started here.

This is a list of my favorite Tumblrs:

Best Music
songsyouusedtolove.tumblr.com



Most Clever
Selleckwaterfallsandwhich.tumblr.com




Funniest
kellyoxford.tumblr.com



Tastiest
baconbaconbacon.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment